We are hiring!
We’re currently focusing on hiring other positions. However, we still open for interested candidate to join our cause. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com with subject “Android Developer – Jakarta/Yogyakarta” and we will get in touch with you later, the soonest we could.
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems for IOS apps.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Continually learn new programming languages, OS updates, and other information that will sharpen your skills and affect the apps functions in development.
- Experience with publishing iPhone and/or iPad apps.
- Experience with development in SWIFT, 3rd party libraries, and APIs, at least for about a year or two.
- Solid knowledge of different IOS frameworks and programming tools.
- Placement in Jakarta (#1) & Yogyakarta (#2)
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject: IOS Developer // Jakarta (or) Yogyakarta
- Analyze product owners requirements
- Take part in architectural development activities/discussion
- Develop applications for backend application
- Identifying / troubleshooting production and non-production issues
- Experience in Java back end development
- Experience in using java popular libraries, such as Apache families, Netflix, Spring, Retrofit/OkHttp, RxJava
- Respects clean code principles
- Passionate in learning new technologies such as docker/kubernetes, golang, reactive programming, etc… You name it!
- Mandatory: a good team player – no such thing as one-man-army exist among us
- Placement in Jakarta & Yogyakarta
We’re currently focusing on hiring other positions. However, we still open for interested candidate to join our cause. Please send your application to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Web Developer – Jakarta” and we will get in touch with you later, the soonest we could
We’re currently focusing on hiring other positions. However, we still open for interested candidate to join our cause. Please send your application to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “QA Mobile Software – Jakarta” and we will get in touch with you later, the soonest we could
Role and Responsibilites:
- Understand and provide full information on Netzme application and its features
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (emails, chats and video call).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Handle verification of customers ID and maintain the confidentiality of customer information.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers.
- Excellent analytical thinking and quick problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Indonesia.
- Ability to work on shifting schedules, weekends and public holidays.
- 1 year experience in customer support preferred.
- Internet savvy
- Proficient in MS Office
Send your application to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com with subject: Customer Support Officer // Jakarta (or) Yogyakarta
Business & Product:
We’re currently focusing on hiring other positions. However, we still open for interested candidate to join our cause. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com with subject : UI/UX // Jakarta
Engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow
To ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly in mobile application and financial technologies.
Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, as well as overseeing a social media strategy
Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Manage and maintain the organisation’s website and application, as well as to track and analyse the traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
Together with Graphic Designers, create printed materials, online banner adverts, and copy for email marketing campaigns
Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies
Attend product launches and networking events
Editing and writing skills: Devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
Speaking skills: Be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
A bit of video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
Project management skills: Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
Qualifications & relevant experience
Holding at least Bachelor degree, with experience of 1-3 years in digital marketing & communications work background is expected. Experience or a qualification in graphic design can be helpful.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com, with subject: Digital Marketing // Jakarta
A Tech-Evangelist has three primary responsibilities:
- Legal Compliance dengan BI, OJK, IDX, and other supervising authorities.
- Initiate and maintain fruitful relationships with strategic business partners (B2B)
- Engage in Community Development initiatives in accordance to the Financial Inclusion Program in Indonesia.
Job summary & technical requirements:
- Tech & startup savvy – passionate about technology and entrepreneurship
- Good communication skills, either personal or in public speaking.
- Ensure that the business operates within the policies, procedures and regulations set forth by the supervising authority and to act as the company’s liaison in such matters.
- Acting as the company’s ambassador and subject matter expert on company business products, processes and operations to micro and small medium size business.
- Maintain knowledge on all required regulations within the business.
- Holding at least Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or other related fields, with minimum GPA of 3.25. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply, preferable from reputable universities.
- Having at least 1 year experience in business development and/or compliance audit – work background in fin-tech startups is highly considered.
- Having enough experience in relating with government and public financial institution, e.g. BI, OJK, and IDX would be highly considered
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com, with subject: Tech Evangelist // Jakarta
© 2018 PT NETZME KREASI INDONESIA. All rights reserved